Dissatisfaction in our daily routines and conditioned ways of life often benefit from a reboot when we rethink our relationships to:
- Physical health
- Stress & pain management
- Sleep patterns
- Mood states
- Spirit (the unconscious).
Traditionally relegated to “Self-Care”… do you have optimum quality in your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual lives? I expand this lens to include:
Beauty & aesthetics
- Nature (plants, animals, minerals)
- Core values
Doors of Perception
Meditation, Hypnosis, Spirituality, Psychedelics, & All Ways Of Dropping Into Deepened States Of Consciousness, Revealing New Self-Awareness
- Seeking Integration work to optimize experiences with plant medicines and other psychedelics.
- Tapping into internal content (dreams, Spiritual Direction) or external channels (tarot cards, I Ching) to discerning your unconscious wisdom and intuitive intelligence.
- Hypnotherapy for visiting the old and reshaping new memories of the optimal You.
Somatic Experiencing and hypnotherapy address a wide range of conditions, including:
- Developmental trauma from childhood or, in utero;
- Unresolved trauma from an abusive relationship;
- Self-harming behaviors like disordered eating, cutting, etc.;
- Psycho-somatic symptoms like migraine, rashes, insomnia, etc.;
- Auto-immune conditions (like fibromyalgia, psoriasis, etc.);
- Dysfunctional dissociation.
I do not claim to heal all conditions; however, I can empower you to harness the best resources to recover your sense of physical & emotional wellbeing.
THE QUALITY OF OUR RELATIONSHIPS REFLECTS THE DEPTH AND RICHNESS OF OUR CONNECTIONS WITH OTHERS, IN:
Do you feel understood and appreciated?
Can you represent yourself with confidence to negotiate goods and services, or initiate deals that satisfy your needs?
Which groups do you belong to and feel fully safe in?’
Our relationships reflect how fluid we can are connecting with others.