Dissatisfaction in our daily routines and conditioned ways of life often benefit from a reboot when we rethink our relationships to:
- Physical health
- Stress & pain management
- Sleep patterns
- Mood states
- Spirit (the unconscious).
Traditionally relegated to “Self-Care”… do you have optimum quality in your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual lives? I expand this lens to include:
Beauty & aesthetics
- Nature (plants, animals, minerals)
- Core values
Doors of Perception
Meditation, Hypnosis, Spirituality, Psychedelics, & All Ways Of Dropping Into Deepened States Of Consciousness, Revealing New Self-Awareness
- Seeking Integration work to optimize experiences with plant medicines and other psychedelics.
- Tapping into internal content (dreams, Spiritual Direction) or external channels (tarot cards, I Ching) to discerning your unconscious wisdom and intuitive intelligence.
- Hypnotherapy for visiting the old and reshaping new memories of the optimal You.
Somatic Experiencing and hypnotherapy address a wide range of conditions, including:
- Developmental trauma from childhood or, in utero;
- Unresolved trauma from an abusive relationship;
- Self-harming behaviors like disordered eating, cutting, etc.;
- Psycho-somatic symptoms like migraine, rashes, insomnia, etc.;
- Auto-immune conditions (like fibromyalgia, psoriasis, etc.);
- Dysfunctional dissociation.
I do not claim to heal all conditions; however, I can empower you to harness the best resources to recover your sense of physical & emotional wellbeing.
THE QUALITY OF OUR RELATIONSHIPS REFLECTS THE DEPTH AND RICHNESS OF OUR CONNECTIONS WITH OTHERS, IN:
- Casual interactions…
Do you feel understood and appreciated?
- Business dealings; professional liaisons…
Can you represent yourself with confidence to negotiate goods and services, or initiate deals that satisfy your needs?
- Intimate partnerships —family, friends, affinity groups, spiritual communities, & lovers…
Which groups do you belong to and feel fully safe in?’
Our relationships reflect how fluid we are connecting with others.